The regattas will take place every evening during the week of 20-24 June.
The scheduled time of the first warning signal on any day is foreseen at 18:45.
Throughout the week, you will find a variety of entertainment and culinary delights:
- Monday: Concert by the Square Brackets and Pizzas from the CNV restaurant.
- Tuesday: Foodtruck Bifad’Oro (Portuguese specialities)
- Wednesday: Foodtruck Galettes de l’Orient (Oriental specialties) and Regatta and “Pirates vs. Super Heroes” costume party*
- Thursday: Concert by Résonance and Foodtruck Callisto
- Friday: Concert by Useless, and Foodtruck Magali Dardel (Uruguayan specialities) and Prize-giving ceremony
* Prize offered to the best boat!
The refreshment bar will offer local beer, wine and apple juice every evening. The wine producer, Johan Hutin, is a member of the CNV.
Don’t hesitate to invite your friends and family to watch the regattas and participate to the festivities!!
Registration are now open.
You can register for the competition on the Manage2Sail website or on the days of the competition in front of the CNV Sailing School.
The Sailing instructions are downloadable here.